reflections on myself.
by Celestial ( 0 comments )

Tuesday, December 09, 2008
8:19:00 PM

3ae5844fcdc94766


just found out today that the 堂妹 that is going to shanghai with me is another 堂妹, the younger one, who is only sec 2 this year.

so blur of me to mix up their names. argh.


. . . . .



was talking to someone the other day and we were on a topic.

we were talking about whether we should always tell our best friends that we cherish them and stuffs like that.

i do admire a few of my friends who has the habit and courage of frequently saying how great their friends are to them.

and im quite happy to see that sometimes my names do appear in the list. :X

Isnt that a great thing?

Sometimes we get pulled apart ‘cause we were all busy with our own things and we sort of reassures this friendship by saying that okay, i treasure this friendship and don’t worry, we will be best of friends no matter what happens.

I think this type of 作风(way of doing things) derives from ang mohs who are more daring in expressing what they feel and i think its a great thing to learn from them.

. . . . .



I enjoy reading people’s blog.

Especially on a few blogs, i can exactly feel what the person is feeling, through his/her words, although he/she might be a total stranger to me.

Their blog might be simple, without posting any pictures, but i’m simply attracted to their words. I share not name their blog and remain as a anonymous reader.

Not to mention, sometimes when im blog-hopping, i get to listen to some really nice songs on people's blogs and thats how i get my pool of new songs to my playlist. haha.

But here are a few popular blogs, okay maybe not all are popular, but they are blogs that i linked from nuffnang.com.sg or to be exact, innit.nuffnang.com that i enjoy reading.


famouschris.com - To life about life through my own life, lived.

I Reading It Because : this is a pictorial blog i can say? And i love pictures la.

In addition, the pictures are so nice inside and all the food is so tempting.

I realise the person has a liking for the famous dry mee goreng instant noodles too. He has it practically for every other meals.

I think its quite a interesting way to blog, taking every picture of what you do everyday rather than just say, I went to brush my teeth, i ate instant noodles for breakfast bla bla bla.



zhuzhuyaya.blogspot.com – A life of a blogger Tai Tai

I Reading It Because : This blog is so nicely done-up la.

I love the layout, blog skins and pictures that she post on her blog.

I guess the blogger has quite a knowledge on photoshop, illustrator and stuffs to be able to make such beautiful layout for her blog. And very often she will add in little details into her design to make her blog look more sophisticated. The blogger must've put in alot of effect!

She also take very nice pictures, i wonder how come every pictures that comes out from her camera looks nice, although she uses a normal digital camera.



youthinkicarewhatyousay.blogspot.com - ✖ANdyStorm.Afresh✖ Are You Reading it

I Reading It Because : This blog is counted as a celebrity blog?

Okay i must say that this blogger is quite famous and that hes one of the bloggers that frequent blogger activities organised by nuffnang.

The difference from the above 2 blog is that this blog has more popularity, just ike typicalben.blogspot.com and xiaxue.blogspot.com.

I guess its the way people write and also the events that they blog about that attracts people.



Okay thats all peeps.
Hope you will like to read the blogs mentioned above just like i do.

Gonna book in tonight and book out only on saturday morning?
Having guardduty on friday :(

heres a MV to share with you guys.
heard the song from guangle's blog. (see, thats the benefit of reading blogs :P)



你走天橋我走地下道 - 何維健




Support local talent!!
No la, the song is really nice.


Newer›  ‹Older


Photo of the moment
song of the moment
links
  my facebook       my instagram (@kiatyingxin)
my twitter          Guys Closet - Male Blogshop
archive