record high readers.
by Celestial ( 0 comments )

Saturday, December 13, 2008
11:13:00 AM

just came back from guardduty. tired night!

slept for 2hours only?

okay nvm, not gonna stay at home.
gonna enjoy my weekends.



tuesday night i was reading my blog and i saw i got 13 readers online.

12 ppl



never ever did i have so many readers simultaneously reading my blog.

and i found out it was due to this post!

91 nangs



and by today, i got 91 nangs! okay maybe not so much about the nangs but its about the readership!

its really true, people are interested anything that is about “blogging, nuffnang bla bla”

265 per day

and i got unique 265 readers on wednesday. which means 265 different people read my post on wednesday.

okay thats a interesting thing cause i’ve never had so many unique visitors in a single day.

Normally i would only get maximum 50-60 unique readers?


Here im blogging about this is because there is a lot of first time thingy happening because of the post!

Thus i cant help it but blog about all this, i’m not trying to boast or what, really.

And one of my friends told me that i seem to be blogging about things that people will like to read, rather than things that me, myself, really want to blog.

I believe that so long as i’m happy blogging and i dont feel that its a NEED to blog but a enjoyment to blog, then there is totally no problem. :)



Okay, gonna go shopping and grab some good food because i just got my pay!

HURAAY!



Newer›  ‹Older


Photo of the moment
song of the moment
links
  my facebook       my instagram (@kiatyingxin)
my twitter          Guys Closet - Male Blogshop
archive