finally mcdonalds breakfast.
by Celestial ( 0 comments )

Tuesday, December 09, 2008
12:59:00 PM

finally!

IMG_0133-1


maybe it sounds stupid but look at the clock, its 11:06am!

I woke up at 10:40am and went to buy my mcdonalds breakfast at sun plaza.

How did i manage to wake up this time?

unlike my failed plan ytd.
http://hard-hearted.blogspot.com/2008/12/wokeup-late-again.html

Again, i deployed the “Put-my-alarm-clock-faraway-tactic”

this time round again, i went all the way to my laptop desk to stop the alarm clock.

but surprisingly, i hold on to my handphone and put it on snooze mode.

so my handphone alarm kept ranging all the way from 10:15am to 10:37am when i finally drag myself up
because mcdonalds breakfast ends at 11am!



meal


IMG_0134-1



Newer›  ‹Older


Photo of the moment
song of the moment
links
  my facebook       my instagram (@kiatyingxin)
my twitter          Guys Closet - Male Blogshop
archive