wokeup late again.
by Celestial ( 0 comments )

Monday, December 08, 2008
5:53:00 PM
argh.

lousy me.

set the alarm clock + my handphone alarm at 10:30am.

and i purposely placed my alarm clock on my lappy desk so that i'll have to wake up, walk to the desk and stop the alarm clock before i can continue sleeping.

my plan still failed. terrbly.

'cause i woke up at 2:30pm. thats freaking 4hours wasted :X

wanted to get up early to grab myself some mcdonalds breakfast, or maybe try out the new KFC breakfast menu.

maybe someone can drag me up tml morn for breakfast!?

P/S : cant blame myself much cause i only slept at 5am? :(
maybe i shld blame myself for sleeping late -__-

P/S : Thats alot of emoticons for this post.


Newer›  ‹Older


Photo of the moment
song of the moment
links
  my facebook       my instagram (@kiatyingxin)
my twitter          Guys Closet - Male Blogshop
archive