BDAYS.
by Celestial ( 0 comments )

Sunday, December 01, 2013
3:01:00 AM
Been a long long long time since I last blogged.

Was searching for some crabbing spot and I chanced upon my old blog post.

Feeling so nostalgic after reading my old post all the way from the JC days till now.

Its so worth it, the time spent on blogging these years.

ALRIGHT.

Back to the main topic of this post.

It's the time of the year againnn.


NOV/DEC BABIES.

Went all the way to Tamp One to celebrate with the two girls. (the two girls who I spent my grad trip with at Korea and Taiwan for a total of 26days!)


Tried baking Red Velvet cup cakes which turned out to be really red. A little too red actually.

It supposed to be some classy kind of dark red, not cherry red!





Then the Taiwan Clique.

Had dinner at Mad About Garlic. The price of the food there is really expensive. But I feel that the Garlic Snow Cheese(with prawns) something pizza is really superbly nice.

Other than that the stuffs are soso.




As requested by the BFF.

Banana Cake! (with the very pretty icing, but unfortunately part of it melted when we unveiled the cake)





Newer›  ‹Older


Photo of the moment
song of the moment
links
  my facebook       my instagram (@kiatyingxin)
my twitter          Guys Closet - Male Blogshop
archive