Year 4 Semester 2
by Celestial ( 0 comments )

Tuesday, March 19, 2013
5:38:00 PM
I'm now at week 9 of Year 4 Semester 2, my last semester in NUS.

Just like what SQ mentioned, too many things to pen down but my opportunity costs are so high(sorry for the economics term).

I wanna kayak /cycle at ECP / bbq / fishing or crabbing / visit adventure cove sentosa / picnic & fly kites at barrage.

basically i need do some activities in the sun.

i really miss kayaking wish i joined the kayaking club during my 4 years in nus.

pre-graduation blues setting in.

random photo i took with my mbp during one of the solo studying session at utown




ciao.


Newer›  ‹Older


Photo of the moment
song of the moment
links
  my facebook       my instagram (@kiatyingxin)
my twitter          Guys Closet - Male Blogshop
archive